- Combine flour, butter and nuts and put into a baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven (400°F) for 15 minutes until browned.
- Leave to cool.
- Mix half of the whipped cream with the powdered sugar and cream cheese and spread over the cooled cake. Chill in fridge for an hour.
- Then mix 1½ cups cold milk with chocolate pudding and spread over the first layer. Cool completely in fridge until set.
- Mix the vanilla pudding with the rest of the milk and spread this on top of the other two layers. Allow to set in fridge.
- Cover with the rest of the whipped cream and sprinkle nuts on top.