- 2 lb yucca
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup finely chopped tomato
- 1 hard boiled egg; chopped
- salt, pepper and tabasco to taste
- Boil yucca until tender.
- Mash as you would mash potatoes.
- Meanwhile, cook all other ingredients except egg for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add egg.
- Take 2 tablespoons of yucca and form a ball.
- Flatten to a circle.
- Add a tablespoon of meat mixture and form yucca around it and shape into a 3-4 inch roll.
- Try in oil until lightly browned.