- Cut the fish into bite-size pieces and place in a glass bowl or container of at least 2 inches high.
- Add all the other ingredients, mixing well.
- The lemon juice should cover the fish.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator.
- Allow one day for fish to cook in the lemon juice and onions.
- Serve with crackers or saltines or fried tortillas
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.