Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb. boneless fish, preferably white sea bass (corvina)
- 1½ cups finely chopped onion
- 1⅓ cups fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- salt to taste
- ½ hot pepper finely minced (optional)
Curry sauce Edit
- ¾ cup Hellman's mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh culantro  or cilantro
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 2 to 3 teaspoons good quality curry powder
- Drain all the liquid from the ceviche.
- Add all ingredients and mix well.
- Correct curry if necessary, depending on taste.
- Let rest at least one hour in the refrigerator and serve with "canastitas" or crackers.