- Place clams in slated water for half an hour.
- Remove and put into hot water and cook until the clams open up.
- Drain and save the water.
- When the clams have cooled, remove from the shells and clean.
- Cook the onion, tomato and pepper with the coriander in a little oil until soft.
- Rinse the ñame well.
- Strain into a pot the water the clams were cooked in to remove any sand.
- Add to this water the cooked vegetables, the ñame and the clams.
- Simmer about 20 minutes or until the ñame is tender.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.