- use towels to clean a working area first
- next go wake up your sticky kids
- now make them go to sleep in the liing room
- Boil the two cups of water with the coconut milk
- After two minutes set aside to cool.
- Saute the bacon, green pepper, onion and the hot pepper in the pot where you plan to cook the rice.
- Add kidney beans with liquid and simmer for about ten minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, sugar and salt.
- Cover and wait for it to come to a boil.
- While waiting, rinse and drain the uncooked rice thoroughly and add to the boiling milk.
- Cook uncovered for a minute or two and then cover and cook to a very low flame until the grains are cooked to taste.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.