- fillet of corvina
- chopped garlic
- salt to taste
- white pepper to taste
- chopped fresh parsley
- wedge of lemon
- Salt and pepper the fish fillet on both sides.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and cook the fish until done, about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove the fish and add the chopped garlic.
- Cook gently over medium heat until soft, but not brown.
- Place the fish on a plate and spoon the garlic butter over it.
- Sprinkle some fresh chopped parsley and serve with lemon or lime wedges.