- Salt and pepper the fish fillet on both sides.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and cook the fish until done, about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove the fish and add the chopped garlic.
- Cook gently over medium heat until soft, but not brown.
- Place the fish on a plate and spoon the garlic butter over it.
- Sprinkle some fresh chopped parsley and serve with lemon or lime wedges.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.