- Sauté beef and pork in oil in a large skillet.
- When it has cooked awhile, add garlic cloves, thinly sliced onions, and peppers.
- Fry a little and then add remaining ingredients, except noodles and cheese and simmer a while.
- Cook noodles in boiling water and drain.
- Grease a large pan.
- Add the meat mixture to the noodles and place in pan in layers, sprinkling the grated cheese on the layers and on top.
- Bake in slow oven, 275°F degrees for two hours.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.