- Mix the crushed wafers with the melted butter and press well onto a 9 inch tart ring or pie mold.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes and let cool.
- Beat the milk with the egg yolks and gradually add the lemon juice.
- This mix will curdle slightly.
- Pour into baked cookie shell and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- The center of the pie should be firm to the touch.
- Let cool completely.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.