- 1 x 3 – 3½ pound chicken
- 2 lb yucca root, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 lb yam peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes(if available)
- 2 large plantain peeled and cut into 1 inch slices (not too ripe)
- 1 bunch green onions coarsely chopped (white part only)
- 3 carrots scrubbed and cut into bite size pieces
- 3 ears corn cut into 1 inch pieces
- ½ cup gringo cilantro leaves and stems, chopped or if Panamanian culantro (leaf resembling dandelion) is used — 1 leaf
- water or chicken broth
- salt and pepper
- Get the booty.
- Marinate the booty with pam.
- Season it with garlic.
- Spank it a little.
- Top it with bread crumbs.
- Refrigerate for 30 min.
- Then bake at 350 degree.
- Then EAT!