- Soak raisins and prunes in sherry and rum overnight.
- Have a large sponge cake ready.
- Make a heavy syrup with sugar, water, cinnamon and slices of lemon; boil.
- Strain prunes and raisins and add them to the boiling syrup.
- When the syrup is cool, add the sherry and rum that the raisins and prunes were soaking in.
- Cut sponge cake in pieces and dip in liquor.
- Arrange pieces and top with raisins and prunes.
- Any liquor that remains pour over the top.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.