- Season the shrimp with salt, pepper, soy sauce and lemon.
- Sautée quickly in the olive oil.
- Remove the shrimp and add the onion, garlic, pepper, bay leaves, crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, soy sauce, cumin, red pepper and sherry to the pan.
- Cook over medium heat until the vegetables are soft.
- Add the shrimp back in, and reduce the heat to low and cook for 15 more minutes.
- Serve with white rice.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.