- Boil the yucca until slightly softened.
- Form into balls and fill each with the beef mixture.
- Cook over a low heat until soft.
- Season ground beef with salt, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, onion, and sugar.
- Fry in hot oil until browned and then mix in tomato paste and garlic.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.